Superheroes: A Never-Ending Battle
part one: Truth Justice and the American Way
girls have been reading comics even since the 1940’s
so i’m tired of these “fake geek girl” arguments.
and i’m tired of people saying that comics are finally reaching a female audience, as if it hasn’t always been that way.
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
This is one of the nicest things to wish for someone
why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Jane Greer, Faith Domergue and Jane Russell 1947 (via)
😱OMG!!! I just got the most amazing gift delivered from my friend @stephanieswitch !!!
So perfect! I have the greatest friends